Welcome to 240 Wood Lane. This Classic Center Hall Colonial sits on a corner lot in the Estate Section of Haddonfield. With 9-1/2 ft. Ceilings it feels open and spacious as you enter. This home features 3 floors of living with 4 bedrooms and 2-1/2 baths. An updated eat in kitchen, large dining and living rooms, office, storage, and powder room round out the first floor. Partially finished basement with laundry , storage, office, exercise room, and kids hangout space. Hardwood floors , plenty of outdoor living spaces and a two car garage. The location cannot be beat as you can walk to the Speedline, shops, restaurants, and schools. Get ready for Halloween as Wood Lane is among the most popular of streets in Haddonfield for Tricks and Treats.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,899 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Haddonfield Borough Public Schools
J FITHIAN TATEM
HADDONFIELD MEMORIAL H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Gas
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Sprinkler System, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 70.00 x 140.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price