Charming two-and-a-half story Colonial style home situated on a beautifully landscaped lot on a quiet tree- lined street.. This four bedroom, two full bath home has been well maintained and continually improved. Featuring a spacious interior, newer custom entry door, large living room with gas log fireplace, formal dining room, family room, den, two bonus rooms in basement, three wood stoves, remodeled kitchen and baths, Oak floors with Walnut Inlay, crown moulding, rear Cedar deck, brick patio, all new vinyl thermal windows, two car detached garage with additional storage area (common driveway), newer hi-efficiency gas heat and central air conditioning, newer vinyl siding on home and garage. And fenced rear yard. This is a must-see home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2+ Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,789 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Haddonfield Borough Public Schools
HADDONFIELD MEMORIAL H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Shared Driveway, Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Brick, Patio
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 50.00 x 200.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price