Charming Custom built Sinquet Cape Cod home situated on an attractive lot. The home boast of hardwood floors throughout, a large living room with built in bookshelves and cabinetry surrounding a brick fireplace, formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, den with built-in bookshelves, and master bedroom suite. The second floor has two large bedrooms with plenty of storage, a cedar lined hall closet, and a full bath. There is a full, high basement ready for finishing and a two-car attached garage. The roof is newer, electric has been upgraded, windows have been replaced, and there is a relaxing screened porch just off the kitchen. The location is prime. A short walk to shopping, transportation, schools, restaurants, the Cooper River Park and the PATCO High Speed Line. Look no further, you are home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Aluminum Siding, Wood Siding
1,962 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Haddonfield Borough Public Schools
HADDONFIELD MEMORIAL H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Hookups in Basement
- Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Wood, Brick, Aluminum
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Flat, Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 100.00 x 125.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price