Charming three bedroom ranch style home located on tree-lined street next backing to the border of Laurel Springs. The home boasts newer vinyl windows, hardwood floors and attractive family room addition with French doors to fenced rear yard. The exterior of the home is low maintenance and there is a one car detached garage. The home is walking distance to the historic downtown, Crystal Springs and Laurel Lake. Close to schools, shopping and transportation. A must see home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding
1,224 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Lindenwold Borough Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard. Level, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Potential Short Sale
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price